During your free time in the centre you will be able to use our facilities including;
- Participant lounges with games and activities
- Wireless internet access
- DVD library
- Sky TV
- All meals will be provided for you (during residential stays)
Our research facilities are state of the art and include;
- A 12 bedded ward with advanced medical monitoring equipment
- 12 individual sleep laboratories with static and mobile EEG monitoring, advanced sound attenuation, temperature control and isolation from all external time cues
- A unique through-the-wall blood sampling system allowing 24 hour sampling without disturbing sleep.
Please note that during a residential study there is limited access to the outside and on some studies there may be certain times when you are not able to access the internet or your phones.