The Surrey Clinical Research Centre operates to assist our clients in the successful design and execution of their oncology clinical trials.
We operate as a partnership between leading UK oncologists at The St Luke’s Cancer Centre in Guildford and clinical trials experts at the Surrey Clinical Research Centre. We are built upon solid foundations – world-class experience and an in-depth knowledge of cancer therapeutics coupled with the long track record in planning and undertaking clinical trials. We have the expertise to work with you to develop quality, tailor-made trials aimed at developing effective cancer therapies in a timely and flexible manner.
Why you should consider making the CRC your clinical research site of choice for your oncology studies:
- We are unique, bringing together academic expertise with commercial responsiveness to support your complex clinical trials from conception to completion.
- We have a wealth of experience in the design, implementation, analysis and reporting of clinical studies across all Phases.
- We are a full service clinical research organisation offering access to a purpose built facility, highly experienced clinical trials staff, data managers, statisticians and project managers
- We offer close collaborative working with leading Principal Investigators from local NHS Trusts enabling rapid access to patients
- We enable access to large populations of patients from the Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire network
- We can work with you to ensure that the regulatory and ethical submission goals are met
- We offer direct access to leading academic experts in the University in areas including psychology, genomics, metabolomics and nutrition
Our Cancer Research Network Partners
FHMS - Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
SCRC – Surrey Clinical Research Centre
SWSH – Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire Cancer Network SLCC – St Luke’s Cancer Centre