The primary aim of this study is to assess safety and tolerability of the investigational product EDP1066 in healthy participants and patients with either mild-moderate psoriasis or mild-moderate atopic dermatitis (eczema).
EDP1066 is a naturally occurring organism.
You will be participating in the healthy participant group.
- You must be aged between 18 and 60
- You must not have participated in another clinical trial using investigational drug(s) within 3 months of the first treatment period.
- You must have an appropriate work permit (if you are not from the EU)
- You must have a Body Mass Index of ≥ 18 kg/m2 to ≤ 35 kg/m2
- If you are female you must not be pregnant, be trying to get pregnant or breastfeeding during the study. If you are male, you must not be trying to conceive with a partner.
- You must be willing to provide a faecal sample.
- You must be willing to refrain from eating 2hrs before taking the study product and 1hr following taking the study product.
- You must be willing to refrain from consuming acidic drinks 1hr before taking the study product and 1hr after taking the study product.
Screening – approx. 4 hours
Day -1- Randomisation visit – approx. 4 hours
Day 1- Day 17 – Daily dosing visit– approx. 1 to 4 hours
Day 31- Follow-up Visit- approx. 4 hours
All timings are approximate
For Cohort 3 Compensation - £1150
Travel Expenses - Maximum £40 per visit, determined on a zone-by-zone basis
If you have already registered with us or have previously taken part in a study at the CRC please click "already registered" to express your interest. If you have not previously registered please click "new participant application form".
If you would like more information under no obligation, or are interested in taking part and wish to complete a telephone health screen, please contact the Clinical Research Recruitment team on: Freephone 0800 269 847, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.